Re: [servlet-dev] Diffs between EE4J_8 and master

Hi,

To me all those changes would be acceptable to be merged in the EE4J_8 branch. Very similar changes went into the the EE4J_8 branches of various other projects (JACC, JASPIC, ...) with a PMC member approval.

No objections either to pull the updates from EE4J_8 into master. They were done to make the release job work. This job is now indeed fully working as can be seen at jenkins.eclipse.org. Staging has been done as well, but (of course) no actual release yet. To re-stage the release on GitHub should be removed every time a re-stage is done. The script doesn't do that part automatically.

Kind regards,
Arjan