Re: [servlet-dev] Jenkins status

Yes, I still think that you should wait with the module name. This topic is discussed now on the PMC mailing list (subj: [ee4j-pmc] module names)  and I will raise it on today’s PMC meeting. We need the officially recommended naming model. IMO, JAX-RS folks were too fast in releasing to public. The right option is release to OSSRH staging, make sure that everything is fine and release it to public after that.

— Dmitry