Re: [ee4j-pmc] Adding module names on EE4J_8 branch

I would not do it now. The goal of the first release is to be compatible with Java EE 8 which runs on JDK8, so no modules are required.
We (PMC) need to come out with the recommended module naming convention and only after that ask projects to add module names. It would be nice to plan it for the next Jakarta EE release.

— Dmitry