Re: [sequoyah-dev] Sequoyah - Google Summer of Code 2011

Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer. I am very glad with this possibility and I will do my best to satisfy you.

I would like to know if it's possible do our meeting later, because I have classes at:
France Timezone :10:15 - 12:15 and 14:00 - 16:00, ie
Brasília Timezone: 5:15 - 7:15     and 9:00 - 11:00.

So we can do it between 7:15 and 9:00, or after 11:00 (Brasília Time).

I'm studying your documentation and your code in (trunk\org.eclipse.sequoyah.localization\plugins\org.eclipse.sequoyah.localization.android\src\org\eclipse\sequoyah\localization\android)
This would be the best code to get started?

Again, thank you very much!