[sequoyah-dev] Sequoyah - Google Summer of Code 2011

Hi,

My name is Lucas, I am student of computer enginner at UNICAMP (Brazil) in double-diploma with Ecole Centrale de Nantes (France).

I am very interested in this project, so I would like to know what do you expect from one student? What are the skills most imporant to you?

I am sending a CV for you, so you can see my qualities.

Thank you for your attention

Regards,
Lucas DE CASTRO

--