Re: [sequoyah-dev] Fwd: GSoC 2011.

Hi Igor,

yes, we'll be speaking in English. In fact, all our documentation is written in English, so we have to communicate in a standard way :)

Let's use the proposed time then, we can wait 2 to 5 minutes. If you think you're going to need more time than this, let me know when it would be a good time for you.

Please, as commented before, take a look at the documentation before the meeting, if you have time.

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Tks,
 Marcel