[sdv-wg] November events & Steering Committee MoM 09 Oct

Dear SDV Community,
please see the SC minutes for Oct 9th here .
During yesterday's meeting, the SC successfully discussed the 2024 program plan for our WG, and you will receive more information in the upcoming weeks.

November is a quite packed month for the SDV staff and community, as we will be participating and representing our wonderful SDV WG to the following Events:
1. SFSCon in Bolzano
2. EdgeTech + in Japan
3. AutoTech EU
Last but not least, please don't forget to join us at our very first SDV Hackathon entirely focused on showcasing the capabilities of the SDV WG projects!

Best,
Sara

--

Dr Ing Sara Gallian

SDV Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube