[sdv-wg] Q1 SDV Community Days

Dear SDV Community,

We are looking forward to welcoming the community at our first Community Days in 2023, which will take place in Lisbon, hosted by Microsoft. Below are the most important information about the event and the deadlines leading up to it:

Community Days Q1/2023 - Hybrid event

  • When: Wednesday 29th March (13-18) and Thursday 30th March (9-16)
  • Host: Microsoft
  • Where: Microsoft Offices in Lisbon, Portugal

Remarks:

  • This event is targeted towards being in person. However there will be the chance to follow the frontal presentations remotely.
  • The registration page will be online by the end of the week (Fri Jan 20), and I will broadcast the list asap. We suggest you register as soon as you can to help us with the organization of the event.

Important Dates and Deadlines

  • 8th February: Info meeting targeted towards new organizations that are considering contributing projects
  • 10th March: New project proposals. All community members, who want to present a project proposal at the Community Days, need to start the public review process for their proposal latest this day. Details about the process can be found here: https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#starting The webform to start a project proposal can be found here https://projects.eclipse.org/create/project-proposal
  • 17th March: Use Cases definition for project collaboration. With the aim of working towards an SDV distribution. We want to get projects working on selected use cases that span as many projects as possible. More information to follow.

More infos

More infos can be found in this slide deck, which has been presented at the Strategic and Participant Members Meeting today.

Any questions please let me know.

Best regards

Sara

--

Sara Gallian

SDV Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube