[sdv-wg] REGISTER NOW: 2nd SDV Contribution Day! Get a closer look at Software Defined Vehicle projects!

The event is open to any developer, product manager, architect, or business manager interested in SDV-related topics.

Hi everyone,

We are pleased to inform you that after the success of our first Software Defined Vehicle Contribution Day, we will be hosting a second one.

Join the Eclipse Software Defined Vehicle Working Group on September 22 as we present the next project proposals and discuss the current ones we've been working on so far.

SDV Contribution Day is a hybrid event and will be held at the Deutsche Telekom Headquarters in Bonn, Germany and streamed online for free. If you plan on being there in person, please read our guide for onsite attendees.

Onsite and online tickets can be acquired using the link below. If you are not sure whether you will be able to attend in person, you can book an online ticket so you don't miss our live online sessions.

    Whether you are a developer, product manager, architect or business manager interested in SDV-related topics, don't miss this exciting opportunity to get to know the members of the Software Defined Vehicle Working Group and the technologies they are working on.

    We hope to see you there.

    Stay connected and follow us on social media!

    You received this email because you are subscribed to
    emails from the Eclipse Foundation

    Eclipse Foundation, Suite 202, 2934 Baseline Rd, Ottawa, ON K2H 1B2, Canada

    Unsubscribe Manage preferences

    Back to the top