[sdv-wg-members] SDV Joint Strategic and Participant Member Meeting - Oct. 17, 2022 - Agenda

All;

Please note the following agenda topics for the upcoming joint meeting on Monday next week;

Welcome and Opening Remarks
Welcome New Member(s)
Review Draft 2023 Program Plan
Technical Advisory Committee Principles Presentation
EclipseCon / BCX Event Updates
Status Update of SDV Projects
Open Floor

Date;  Monday, Oct. 16, 2022
Time:  11 AM Eastern
Zoom Link: Please see invitation sent

If, for some reason, you did not receive the meeting invitation, please let me know.

We look forward to seeing you on Monday.

Best Regards,

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Working Group Operations
Eclipse Foundation

Community. Code. Collaboration.

Join us in Ludwigsburg! EclipseCon 2022 - October 24-27, 2022

Back to the top