Re: [science-iwg] Rebooting the Science Working Group

Thanks Jay!

I have been paying attention to bug reports and such, some of them have been easy fixes – so I've been pushing out a new release with these now and then. Many of the users have been very clear in their reports, and even suggested a good approach to solving an issue. But resolving the more fundamental problems remains. For example I have not done some absolutely required refactoring where deprecated API is being used. It needs more attention than I have had time for.

A good thing you're not the only one using TeXlipse, it seems fairly popular :)

Best regards,
Torkild