Re: [science-iwg] Becomming part of science-iwg again.

Jay,
How do I go about setting up a demo of my old project, Raven, and an introduction to my new project on computational quantum mechanics?  I am recently retired (young) from Cornell, so my schedule is probably more flexible than most others in the Science WG.
I am very interested in the new version of ICE, both as a user and a committer.  I see my new project as a set of features which plug into ICE rather than an entirely new product.  In that respect, I would like to become an ICE evangelist once I get things rolling.  My goal is to make computer aided design of quantum devices and systems easy.  My mantra is that the commonplace quantum concepts should be easy to program for the quantum engineer, and the less commonly used aspects of quantum mechanics should be accessible to non-PhD-holder.
Best,
Dean