[science-iwg] Becomming part of science-iwg again.

Hello,

I joined a scientific facility in Maine in the summer, at which Baha also works. I am working on microscopy, imaging, machine learning and big data workflows. Using or plan to use more, Eclipse January and Deeplearning4j.

It would be great to spend more time with the science WG again. How can I get involved? My organisation is not a memberĀ of Eclipse Foundation but EF has allowed me to stay an individual contributor.

Best,

Matt

Back to the top