[science-iwg] DWX' 18 CFP

Dear all,

Sorry if this may be a little short-notice, but I thought I would share this with you before Monday night. Ben from IoT should be aware because he gave a keynote at JVM-Con last November by the same host.

See the CFP: https://www.developer-week.de/en/call-international-papers/
For Science the "Datascience" track looks especially appealing. Maybe also "Smart Data" (you can select more than one, if your topic is related to Java there is also a  track but Science, IoT, AI or Smart Data topics may fit better into other tracks because each track only has between 7 and maybe up to 15 slots available)

January or its inspirations like NumPy feel best for Datascience. I also plan to propose something related to one of the other languages. Let me know, if you have questions or reply on the list.

We would be happy to welcome some of you to DWX '18 as speakers.

Regards,

Werner Keil Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel Language Champion | JSR 385 Spec Lead| DWX '18 Track Chair

Twitter @wernerkeil | @UnitAPI  | #EclipseUOMo

Skype werner.keil | Google+ google.com/+WernerKeil

Back to the top