Re: [science-iwg] Reminder about EclipseCon 2015 Deadline

Hi Jay, everyone

Yes, I'm planning to put together something. We're developing a DSL using Xtext for writing tests and documentation. Basically our domain experts will, for each case, design and rig the marine operation simulation using SIMA. Alongside the simulation model the scientist will write a "markdown" formatted file with documentation intermingled with asserts. So when you execute the file it will run the simulation and put the result in a document processed by Mylyn Docs. The resulting document (in PDF, HTML or EPUB format) can then be included in the product assembly and distributed. We just got started on this so I'm not quite sure where we will end up, but we should be all good by EclipseCon. In addition I'd also like to talk about documentation in general, and how you for instance can single source the Eclipse Help end e-book distributions. Sounds interesting?

Best regards,
Torkild