Re: [science-iwg] Science themed newsletter in January

Hey Everyone

Just a quick update on this... everyone who said they wanted to participate either on list or off is on my list for this. We have a couple more speakers than we actually have room for, but I may be able to cope with that. I'll be in touch as we get a little closer to confirm and let you know the details.

Thanks,

Andrew