[science-iwg] Science themed newsletter in January

Hi Everyone,

Would anyone be interested in writing articles for a Science WG themed Eclipse Foundation newsletter in January? The length of the article is fairly flexible.

For background, the newsletter goes out to roughly 100K people. We've seen some very positive results from previous newsletters.

If you might be interested, please let me know either on or off list. I'm looking for roughly 4 authors.

Kind regards,

Andrew

Back to the top