Re: [science-iwg] EclipseCon Unconference

Hi Philip,

Done. I booked a room for you on the Unconference program.
As soon as you know a bit more about your program for the day (workshop, brainstorming, coding session), could you send me a small description? Or add it directly to the Unconference page?

Also, we will later have to determine the size of the room that will be allocated to your working group.

Gaël Blondelle
Eclipse Foundation
gael.blondelle@xxxxxxxxxxx
+33 673 392 185