Re: [science-iwg] EclipseCon Unconference

Hi guys,

From my point of view as responsible for this upcoming Unconference, I thinks it is a great idea. Exactly what I would like to see happening at the Unconference!
I guess that I can book a room for the whole day for the Science Working Group, correct?

Gaël Blondelle
Eclipse Foundation
gael.blondelle@xxxxxxxxxxx
+33 673 392 185

Le 16 août 2014 à 14:50, Philip Wenig <philip.wenig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi folks,

how about making a code session at the upcoming EclipseCon unconference?

I could set up a separate GitHub project to start quickly within the next weeks. The topic is the n-dimensional editing pipeline we discussed in June, see attached PDF files. We could then prepare and commit ideas/implementations until the unconference starts and go deeper in a face-to-face meeting.

Best,
Philip

--
Dr. Philip Wenig