From: Jay Jay Billings <billingsjj@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 1:03 PM
Subject: Fwd: seeking sponsorship for SIAM CSE15 conference
To: "jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx" <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx>

The SIAM Conference on Computational Science and Engineering (CSE15) will be held Saturday, March 14 through Wednesday, March 18, 2015 in Salt Lake City, Utah:

The attached pdf files highlight the benefits of sponsoring CSE15 and provide details about the sponsorship contract; sponsorship at any level would be very welcome.   CSE15 sponsorship provides first-hand access to many talented potential recruits (attendance at CSE13 exceeded 1300).   The conference will include a Career Fair and Exhibits.  Distinguishing features of the membership of the SIAM Activity Group on CSE include strength in organizational diversity (non-student SIAG members include over 15% government and 12% industrial members); strength in intellectual diversity across mathematics, computer science, sciences and engineering; a strong global presence (27% international members), and a large student membership (44%).

Poster sessions at CSE15:  A primary thrust for CSE15 is making the poster sessions more useful for networking/interacting as a means to handle potential future conference growth.   A key part of our multifaceted poster strategy is providing appetizers/beverages (including a coupon for 1 glass of beer, wine, or other beverage) at 2 poster sessions (to be held during the afternoons of days 2 and 3 of the conference (Sunday, March 15 and Monday, March 16)). In order to keep conference registration rates in the usual range, we need to secure sponsorship of the appetizers/beverages for each poster session (cost is $25k per session, partial sponsorship is an option).

Thanks so much --
Lois

--
Jay Jay Billings