Re: [science-iwg] Poster DAWN Workshop - EclipseCon France

Hi all,

please find attached the modified poster.

Best,
Philip

Am 02.06.2014 19:50, schrieb Andrew Ross:
Philip,

Thank you so much for this, it looks great!

One bit of feedback. The top left paragraph is perhaps too RCP heavy. Perhaps we should re-work this text to be more inclusive similar to how we've done for the charter?

Andrew