Re: [science-iwg] SWG Charter tweak

Hi,

I believe there is a formatting error in the charter, in the part: "The SWG will strive to become an essential forum for engagement with industry including adoption of SWG output and contribution to SWG initiatives. Scope". The word "Scope" should probably be a header. I have taken the liberty to correct that.

Best regards,
Torkild