[science-iwg] SWG Charter tweak

Hi Everyone,

There were no other comments during the review period so we're just about ready to go to launch the Science group.

I have added the charter modification to include Committer representation in the Steering Committee. If you would, please review and speak up if you feel it needs any refinement. Thank you.

Added at the bottom of the charter:

"Committer Members

SWG projects are full fledged Eclipse Foundation projects, and committers for SWG projects have all the rights and privileges that entails.

In addition, the SWG Steering Committee will have 1 committer representative nominated and elected by their SWG committer peers. 1 additional elected committer representative will be added for every 3 Steering Committee members. SWG elections shall use single transferable voting."

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Science_WG/Charter

Andrew

Back to the top