Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 07:26:01 +0200
From: Philip Wenig <philip.wenig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: science-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [science-iwg] Science WG Presentation

Hi Werner,

I'm not going to give a presentation about OpenChrom in detail, but more
specifically how to start a migration from 3.x to 4.x and about its
pitfalls.

The case "FSF" vs "Austrian ministry of health and bureaucratic
healthcare" sounds a bit strange. In case of Europe, I assume it's FSFE
rather than FSF. Could you provide more information about that?

Best,
Philip

Back to the top