Re: [scava-dev] get components versions in the admin UI

Hi Martin,

Yes, indeed. Could you please add an issue in the scava-deployment github repo about that?

Thanks!
Davide

Il giorno mar 4 dic 2018 alle ore 17:03 Martin <mh@xxxxxxx> ha scritto:
Hello everyone,

The more I am re-deploying and testing the platform, the less I can tell
for sure on which versions/state of the various components I am working
on.
Having the commit id, build id, or a version number would benefit in
the testing and to have accurate issue report. Can save some time when
someone take a look at fixing/triage issues too.

So, what do you think having all the instance's components versions
displayed somewher in the admin UI ?

Regards,

Davide Di Ruscio, PhD in Computer Science
Assistant Professor
Department of Information Engineering Computer Science and Mathematics
University of L'Aquila
Via Vetoio, Coppito I-67010 L'Aquila (Italy)
Email: davide.diruscio@xxxxxxxxx
WWW:   http://www.di.univaq.it/diruscio
Skype: davidediruscio
Twitter: DDiRuscio