Re: [scava-dev] License questions

Hi Sharon,

Could you have the kindness to answer Gergo questions, please?
Thanks a lot

Philippe Krief
Research Relations Director | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
M: +33 (0)6 21 01 06 81

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque