Re: [scava-dev] License questions

Dear Gergo,

To clarify and close this thread:

(1)  The WTFPL license is not approved.  However, the terms of it allow us to distribute content licensed under it by way of a diff license.  As a result, the Foundation decided several years ago that anything subject to the WTFPL, we would distribute as MIT.

(2) The MIT license is approved.

In any cases, we will have to declare all the CQs of each of these components.

HTH

Philippe Krief
Research Relations Director | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
M: +33 (0)6 21 01 06 81

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque