Re: [rt-pmc] Project lead election failed - need help

Happy New Year!

+1

Thanks,
Markus

On 9 January 2017 at 12:55, Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
PMC,

I've reviewed activity on the Gemini project.

The current project lead nominated Olaf back in September as a replacement for him.

The vote did not receive any -1 or 0 votes. Just one other +1 by Florian.

At this point, I'd like to propose we make use of PMC powers just appoint Olaf as the project lead as per EDP. Please cast your votes. We need an unanimous vote for this being successful.

If there is further discussion necessary before casing a vote, feel free to just reply in this thread.

Happy New Year!

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht