Re: [rt-pmc] Vert.x 2.1.0 release

On 12/03/14 13:33, Mike Milinkovich wrote:
On 12/03/2014 9:27 AM, Tim Fox wrote:
I am seriously tempted at this point to just create an "unofficial" Vert.x 2.1 release outstide of the Eclipse process just so I can get the damned thing out without wasting weeks jumping through hoops.

Please don't do that.

You do realize that you could have have probably put a download on eclipse.org in the time you've taken arguing about it, right? I honestly don't see why this is such a big deal.

Any unnecessary process is a big deal to me.

Unless I have got the wrong end of the stick it's more than just putting a download on eclipse.org. Stuff has to be signed too (?). And we use Maven Central, which I have just learned is apparently not allowed...

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

EclipseCon