[rt-pmc] Updated charter

In between EclipseCon submission reviews (thank-you everyone who submitted a talk, BTW), I took a first stab at updating the RT Charter[1]. I've pushed it to GitHub so we can collaborate on it [2].

[1] https://github.com/irbull/rt-charter/blob/master/rt-charter.md
[2] https://github.com/irbull/rt-charter

I removed the OSGi specific parts, which went well for the first few sections. However, the section on 'scope' is entirely about OSGi. This raises the question, what is the scope of an RT Project now? Historically we were all about providing OSGi related technologies (bundles, reference implementations, etc...). Do we have anything defining now? Obviously 'Runtime' technologies, but that can be categorized as everything that's not tooling.

Thoughts?

Ian