Re: [rt-pmc] Virgo project lead

+1

On 29/10/2013 11:33 AM, Glyn Normington wrote:
Dear RT PMC

The vote ([1]) on virgo-dev to elect Florian Waibel as the Project Lead of Virgo has been running for 11 business days and now has seven +1s from committers and no -1s. So following the process in [2], please could you approve Florian's election and let me and the PMO know so that I can stop chasing and the formalities can be completed, respectively.

Thanks!

PS. Thanks for completing the same process for Dmitry Sklyut's election as Gemini Blueprint Project Lead.