[rt-pmc] rt home page...subproject description

Greetings,

On the current Runtime project home page at http://www.eclipse.org/rt there is a list of rt projects...and next to ECF is the following:

Eclipse Communication Framework (ECF) [insert short description here] [to be moved]

I would like to update this information (i.e. add the short description)...probably just reusing the short description that already exists for the project on http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_summary.php?projectid=rt.ecf. Can I do this myself (update this page)? If so, how? If not, would someone with appropriate access please update this information?

Thanksinadvance,

Scott

Back to the top