Re: [rest-dev] Ambassadors' Jakarta EE 11 Contributor Guide

I believe we are well on the way to finalizing and publishing the updated guide. Thanks to folks that kindly reviewed so far.

However, I would like to call attention to a few embedded comments that I am unsure of in the areas of Security, Concurrency, Messaging, CDI, REST, JSON, Faces and Transactions. I think they need review and feedback from the respective stakeholders and probably discussion on the mailing lists. I am expanding the mailing list distribution for that reason.