[rdf4j-dev] delete repository bug in 4.1.0?

Hey folks, I'm looking at: https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/blob/main/core/repository/manager/src/main/java/org/eclipse/rdf4j/repository/manager/RepositoryManager.java#L277 and wondering when we should physically remove the repo?  looks like it just removes it from the cache with no hooks to remove it from the db.  Is it suppose to happen in the repository.shutDown() logic now or is this a bug?

matt

Back to the top