Re: [rdf4j-dev] 4.1.0 is out the door

Hi,

good to see 4.1.0 out the door.

For me in September generally weekdays during the regular working hours (CEST) should work out. Looking forward to see a Doodle poll.

Best,
 Andtras

Am 01.08.2022 um 08:40 schrieb Jeen Broekstra:

On Sun, 31 Jul 2022, at 23:42, Håvard Ottestad wrote:
Hi!

I've just released 4.1.0.

First of all: congrats on getting this out! With the review and all the different contributors, this was an achievement.

I would like to organise another planning workshop like the one that Jeen organised last year. It would be nice to start discussing our plans for the next major release.

September would be a good time for me. Last year we held the meeting on a weekday at 12:00 CET.

Here is a table of various time zones that might be relevant.

I can create a doodle for us, but first I would appreciate some feedback on what dates and time zones to include?

Sounds good - happy to be involved. I'll be traveling between September 4-10 but can do after that. My time zone is NZST (UTC +12). I'd prefer a meeting in my evening (7-10pm) or morning (8am-10am). Most weekdays are fine, except no Fridays. I'm aware my time zone makes coordination tricky so if you need to, consider me an "optional".

Cheers,

Jeen