Re: [rdf4j-dev] 4.0.3 and 4.1.0

Hi Florian,

Thanks for filing the bugs you've encountered! That helps us out a lot with fixing and improving the code.

Jeen seemed open to evaluating a backport. Can you create a PR against the main branch with just the changes that you need?

Cheers,
Håvard

PS. And again, thank you for filing issues, it really is very helpful :)