Re: [rdf4j-dev] Planning patch release 4.0.1

If it’s a simple fix then definitely worth getting sorted!

I’m not sure where we stand on backwards compatibility for client/server. I know we don’t guarantee anything for 3.x clients talking to 4.x servers, but if we don’t allow 4.x clients to talk to 3.x servers we should throw some kind of exception when connecting.

I am quite certain though that we don’t have any tests that cover these compatibility issues.

Håvard