Re: [rdf4j-dev] Planning patch release 4.0.1

We discovered a bug/feature/? preventing a 4.0 client talking to a 3.7 server (latest graphdb). We weren't able fo fille the issue before the weekend but will do so asap tomorrow. Not sure of the criticality for you,for us it's a 4.0 migration showstopper.