Re: [rdf4j-dev] 3.4.1 patch release this week

Hi,

When we publish the release we should note that inlining of bnodes is broken with certain input and that it’s advised to disable inlining of blank nodes.

I feel it’s quite serious, since it’s hard to detect for the end user and could easily end up in silent data corruption. It’s also not the first time we have a bug in the inlining code.

Håvard