Re: [rdf4j-dev] 3.0.1 patch release this week

So where we're at: I've set up the Jenkins pipeline to do releases for 2.5 again (using the multi-repo setup), so that we can do a 2.5.5 release. I haven't started the actual release process yet though.

Jenkins is currently working on deploying 3.0.1 artifacts. I am signing off for the evening, so I'll take care of the rest (upload of SDK/onejar and announcements) this weekend.

Cheers,

Jeen

PS still struggling a little with the fact that the release process is very manual and involves so many steps. Would be keen to hear bright ideas on how to simplify things (including changes to our branch model if necessary).