[rdf4j-dev] 3.0.1 patch release this week

hi people,

We have a couple of bug fixes done and dusted, I figure we could push out a patch release this week.

I'm planning to a 3.0.1 release first, because that is fairly straightforward. However, for issu https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/issues/1548 in particular I'd like to see if we can do a 2.5.4 hotfix release as well. This will require a bit of trickery with Jenkins, as we will need to run it off the old multi-repo setup, and the current deployment setup may need a bit of tweaking to accommodate that.

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top