Re: [rdf4j-dev] Writing docs

Hi,

thanks Jeen. This was exactly the pointer I needed.

A hint from my side: if you don't want to install additional tools such as hugo on your system, you can simply spin this up in a docker environment

> cd <path-to-rdf4j-doc>/site
> docker run --rm --name "rdf4j-hugo" -p 1313:1313 -v $(pwd):/src -v $(pwd)/output:/output -e HUGO_WATCH="true" -e HUGO_THEME="hugo-solstice-theme"  jojomi/hugo

Then the site is available on http://localhost:1313/

Note that the initial deployment in the container takes a while (and quite a bit of CPU load). However, once it is running it will automatically watch for changes.

@jeen: if the above is helpful I can write a paragraph in the "developer workflow" documentation.

Best,
 Andreas