Re: [rdf4j-dev] How to best setup dev workspace

I noticed that we are still on 2.5-SNAPSHOT on master. Shouldn’t it be 2.5.2-SNAPSHOT? Since we have release 2.5.1 already and develop is on 3.0-SNAPSHOT?

Don’t know if this is related. Couldn’t find anything else potentially wrong in any of the pom files.

Btw. I’ve sometimes had success with going to ~/.m2/org/eclipse and deleting rdf4j.

Håvard