From: rdf4j-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <rdf4j-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Andreas Schwarte
Sent: dinsdag 30 april 2019 8:23
To: rdf4j developer discussions <rdf4j-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [rdf4j-dev] How to best setup dev workspace

Hi,

yesterday I was trying to setup my RDF4J workspace again from scratch, but I am facing compilation pronlems and warnings over and over. Some of them are easy too resolve, others I do not have a clue why they appear in the first place.

Can you please share how you setup the RDF4J projects in an Eclipse workspace? Or is there maybe documentation for that somewhere (I couldn't find anything on this).

I have tried the following already

1. GIT clone of the repositories into my local workspace

2. Import with two alternatives

a) Import projects using Eclipse Maven import (i.e. based on the existing POMs)

b) "mvn eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse" in each of the repos, and then import of the projects

Note that I used the latest "master" branch of each of the repos.

Thanks for any hint,

 Andreas

Back to the top