Re: [rdf4j-dev] Mattermost discussion channel?

On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 10:13 PM Håvard Ottestad <hmottestad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I’m not sure. I’d prefer slack, but even then I don’t have alerts enabled and the overlap with our time zones is a couple of hours in your evening my morning.

That's cool, no obligation. Just be aware that it's available for you if you do want to do a casual or adhoc real-time chat with anyone. I won't normally be online on it during my working day either. Bart and I caught up briefly yesterday about the 2.4.6 deployment issues, it's useful to quickly shoot back-and-forth like that instead of sending heaps of e-mails. However, If anything significant gets discussed there, I'll be sure to summarize it back to this list and/or the issue tracker (as appropriate).

As for Slack: as much as I like it, I understand that Eclipse Foundation is reluctant to rely on proprietary platforms for its communication needs. Mattermost is pretty similar in functionality, it just has fewer plugins available, and of course it requires you to have another app (or browser tab) open.

Cheers,

Jeen

Håvard