From: rdf4j-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <rdf4j-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jeen Broekstra
Sent: maandag 29 oktober 2018 22:24
To: rdf4j developer discussions <rdf4j-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [rdf4j-dev] 2.4.1 patch release next week

Looks good!

I did notice that for some artifacts, the latest releases are missing (e.g. most of the compliance modules). The latest version there is 2.2.4. So this is probably not a problem with this particular release, and perhaps even intentional (arguably the compliance tests don't need to be on Central). I'll take a closer look later.

Oh btw Bart I realized you didn't have an editor account yet for our Wordpess site, which you'll need for a release announcement. I created one for you, you should have received an e-mail. Shout out if you have trouble getting in.

Cheers,

Jeen

PS it's on my radar to look at our website and documentation setup, and if possible simplify things. We're currently relying on a lot of "bespoke" setup (our own Wordpress site, our own box to compile and run AsciiDoc doco), I want to see if Eclipse has options to standardize this a bit more.