[rap-dev] Draw2D Support

Hi,
We have been seriously considering using RAP for the next generation work of what we have been doing. However, the biggest challenge that we saw was in getting our serious use of Draw2D (and GEF) into RAP.

The Draw2D feasibility demo has gotten me excited. Is the code for the demo somewhere? We might be able to put in some resources to get things working (atleast to meet our needs).

Also, I would likely have made the same choice, but I would like to know the reason you guys chose to use Flash as opposed to Canvas on the browser side?

Regards,
Vineet

Back to the top