Sounds good. Feel free to ping me when you get it submitted.

Regards,
Greg

On Oct 16, 2018, at 9:25 AM, David Wootton <dwootton@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greg
That was a different fix, which I did correct and is in the git repository. I'll have to create a new bug and run it thru the process then, just need to fit in when it gets done.
Dave

<graycol.gif>Greg Watson ---10/16/2018 09:19:54 AM---Hi Dave, I don't recall that update coming through. There is a change in Gerrit from you related to

From: Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/16/2018 09:19 AM
Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] Update to LSF target system configuration for new MPI invocation command
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Dave,

I don't recall that update coming through. There is a change in Gerrit from you related to LSF but it looks like it failed verification. If you want to resubmit the changes I can take a look. I think as long as you have it in by the start of RC testing (first week in December) there should be enough time to do a respin if anything goes wrong.

Regards,
Greg