[ptp-dev] Update to LSF target system configuration for new MPI invocation command

Greg
I'm investigating whether we may have lost an update to the LSF target system configurations to support the Spectrum MPI jsrun command. My team thinks the work was done within the last couple years, but it's not in current PTP source and I don't see anything in the online git log. I don't see any references to 'jsrun' in bugzilla either.

Do you remember anything about this update?

If this was never done, then we need to update the LSF target system configurations to handle this. I understand Eclipse now does quarterly releases with the next release in Dec. What is the code cutoff date to get a functional change to add this command in this release?

Thanks

Dave

Back to the top