Re: [ptp-dev] PTP 4.0 RC3 build is available

    http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging gives you the downloads for the eclipse platform (Different versions of the IDE: SDK, or CPP, or the different epp builds)
    You still need to get the PTP and CDT builds from our builds pages and install via Help > Install software...
    I get RSE from the Helios update site

    Our builds pages (PTP and CDT) will be a bit more recent than what's in the Helios update site

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Roland Schulz ---06/07/2010 12:53:34 PM---For testing the binary builds should one use the builds (foRoland Schulz ---06/07/2010 12:53:34 PM---For testing the binary builds should one use the builds (for PTP, CDT, RSE) from the build page (as

Roland Schulz <roland@xxxxxxx>

Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Benjamin Lindner <ben@xxxxxxxxxxx>

06/07/2010 12:53 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] PTP 4.0 RC3 build is available

Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

For testing the binary builds should one use the builds (for PTP, CDT, RSE) from the build page (as described by http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/4.0.0) or those from staging as described by Greg below?

Are the latest builds from CDT/PTP always in staging?

Roland